On Mar 24, 2009, at 7:14 PM, pranamoocher wrote:

For the most part, aren't most of these Rajas just very wealthy Governors who contributed tons of money to the TMO?

That's not the most part, pran, that's
the *whole* part.

I have to laugh at some names I hear, notwithstanding any family tradition- used to bey when a parent named their kid with a last name for a first, there was an implied degree of aristocracy or class superiority, as in "Badgers Roberts"?
That name has also confused me and it seems it could work either way.

Do you mean Rogers Badgett?
 I don't quite understand the
extra 's' either.

Rogor Rabbit no doubt came from beacoup money.=P~

Sal