John Knapp's "ugly comment" --
> "I'd sure be more comfortable if researchers would
> stick to experimenting on monkeys and leave the kids
> alone."

John Knapp is threatening the lives of monkeys!

Burn him at the stake!

:-)

I just love it when Judy *demonstrates* her
Bad Intent by demonstrating her ability to
read Bad Intent into anything she reads.

Even the *promoters* of the teach-kids-to-
meditate initiative refer to it as an exper-
iment. But when John Knapp does the same
thing, that is somehow revealing of his
"ugly comment" and his "mask slipping."

OF COURSE they are experimenting on school-
kids. THAT'S THE WHOLE POINT.

But for Judy, that's OK only when one of
the chosen says it. If someone else says it,
it's nefarious, evil, an "ugly comment."

Someone should send Judy a mirror, because
Mr. Dictionary clearly has not been sufficient
to teach her the meaning of "ugly."