This is a fairly decent film about the WTO riots in December 1999 in
Seattle.  It features quite a cast including Charlize Theron, Woody
Harrelson, Jennifer Carpenter, Ray Liotta, Connie Neilson, etc.   It
released on DVD and Blu-Ray on March 10th.  Try to find it anywhere.  I
finally did rent it at BlockBuster on Blu-Ray.  The distributor is
Universal which should have gotten it into most stores and in fact a
number of stores list it online.  Many say "out of stock."  I can't
imagine a huge demand for the film to have it sell out fast.  But if you
watch it you might get the idea that someone doesn't want the public to
see this film.  It is about how unfair the WTO is and why people were
rioting in Seattle.  Of course big corporations who benefit by their
criminal global actions (the WTO and GATT was created to break down
borders and let them gain access to markets).  The film also shows how
police departments will put undercover cops into the crowd acting as
"anarchists" to turn peaceful demonstrations into violent ones.  They
did that at last years political conventions.  Well worth a watch if you
can find it.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0850253/

http://www.battleinseattlemovie.com/