--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, nablusoss1008 <no_re...@...> wrote:

> What utter nonsense.
>
> If you're a Saint you may do whatever is practical, for example join with a
> companion. You are free anyway.
>
> For everyone else marriage is for those not self-suffiscient and who needs a
> crunch.
>
> Many of whom are not even able to be alone for several hours in a row.

Springtime in Paris! Along the Rue De Richelieu the early morning mist is
giving way to the warmth of the sun,and the eyes of the couples walking hand in
hand sparkle with the delight of being alive, being in love and being together
in Paris.  One couple breaks off from the sidewalk to find a bench to enjoy a
moment falling into each others laughter and the soul kisses that remind them
of the time they spent together this morning before getting out of bed.

Instinctively they avoid the bench with the old man whose matted gray hair
smells of sesame oil, muttering to himself.

"Did he just say Maitreya?" she asked before falling into giggles and her
lover's arms.