--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Richard M" <compost...@...> wrote:

> (From the London Times):
>
> The Primal diet: the silliest diet ever?
>
> Hollywood's latest food fad is the most extreme yet. Please, do not try
> eating raw meat at home, warns our writer
> Julia Llewellyn Smith
>
> John, a 36-year-old from London, is discussing the foods his diet
> allows. Carrots perhaps? Or quinoa? "I'm very keen on a raw hare
> carcass," he says. "Raw mallard is good too. So's raw tongue and raw
> organ meat. Ideally, it'll have been sitting around for three or four
> weeks and be really off.

My Waking Down teacher eats the Primal Diet, and to the best of my knowledge,
she didn't eat any high meat at all (high meat being meat that has essentially
been allowed to rot.) She mostly eats fresh raw chicken breast. In none of my
browsing in various raw paleo forums have I ever gotten the impression that
high meat makes up a significant part of the Primal Diet. It's mostly fresh raw
meat, raw vegetable juice, raw dairy, and raw honey.