--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Rick Archer" <r...@...> wrote:

> 10. If Curtis, Vaj, Turq, and their ilk started TM again and reported that,
> despite the long lapse of time since they last meditated, that they were NOW
> having tremendous, full-reality, spiritual experiences with gods, angels, et
> al, then, hey, I'd sit in the chair for at least a few attempts.
>
> I know folks who haven't quit who are having such experiences regularly, and
> folks who have quit who are also having them.

Nice to know I rank in the "ilk" of Vaj and Turq but I seriously think you are
giving me a bit too much credit!  In matters spiritual they are both in a
loftier ilk since they continued their spiritual practices long after I had
traded in my rudraksha beads for a cat o nine tails and some fur lined
handcuffs.

If I was busking and God himself walked by, smiling on me with that cheesy grin
of his, I would tell him that if he doesn't have some folding money to drop in
my box I would prefer he moved out of my line of sight to the chick in the
gauze tank top whose headlights are on.  If it was really God, he would
understand don't ya think?