- (snip)
One thing I do remember, when I first heard of the '2012 Mayan Concept'...
Was this idea, that the technology that we have created, and have become
dependent on, would 'Turn in on itself', in the year 2012, which is marked in
the Mayan Calender as the 'End of Time'...
So, in the light of remembering this, I saw this theory, about this solar flare
thing, by NASA researchers,, and thought, that it was interesting that this
aligns with what I had heard before...
That the technology will be vulnerable, at current levels.
Tie this together with what we were talking about earlier...
Of how people seem more aloof from their neighbors, and so forth...
Is this the effect of the technology, I wonder?
That this technology thing, hit the scene so fast and so furious, starting in
1995, with a song, 'Well You can, Start Me Up'...
And, since then, our whole world culture has changed, to the extent that  we
can trade away our future online, literally...
Buy and sell, and all the rest, at lightning speed...
And a sort of mocking of everything, by the younger ones...
More violence in computer games, on the streets of Babylon and Mexico, More
drugs, more erectile dysfunction pills, and so on and so forth.
Whew!
(WTF, I wonder...)
And the radio plays:
Brother, brother, brother, you know we got to find a way, to bring lovin' here
today...
R.G.