You are clutching at straws and making things up. When do the
republicans stop lying to justify their illegal war? They can't keep
lying forever, people (even repubs) are sick of it.

"In Muammer Gadaffi's case, this proposition is questionable. In
fact, Libyan representatives offered to surrender WMD programmes
more than four years ago, at the outset of secret negotiations with
US officials. In May 1999, their offer was officially conveyed to
the US government at the peak of the "12 years of diplomacy with
Iraq" that Mr. Bush now disparages. Back then, Libya was facing a
deepening economic crisis produced by disastrous economic policies
and mismanagement of its oil revenues. "
http://www.brook.edu/views/op-ed/indyk/20040309.htm

> Iybia saw the diplomatic had writing on the wall  as well as the
massive troop build up & so turned in to the colition is weapons on
destruction  as asked & the went further by tell us of the so called
Rogue operations of a Pakistani scientist & his  colusions with Iran
& N. Korea to obtan & make weapons of such nature. He was censured
by Pakistan is a sence & fully we believe coperated with us &
Kadaffie to asertain the effects of his actions on N. Korea & China
as well.  I Col. Lee note Lybia has now joined the family of nations
& is no longer roague. It has paid damages  & or compensations
agreed to to the international community as well.  It may well now
be called a friend in the anti terriost efforts of the world.
Destroy Bush