--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, off_world_beings
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> No, I was listening to them on BBC radio. The Who played above and
> beyond anything they had done before...as did Floyd. McCartney was
> alright...

Since Sgt Pepper has never been performed live, apparently,
Macca said before the show that he hoped that he did not
go down as the only person who had ballsed up a live
performance of it !

BBC's Radio2 was 1.5 seconds ahead of their TV. I rang in
and told them. Sometimes their foolishness goes beyond
measurement. They said it was intentional. Since radio sound
is always very much better than TV sound, many must have
been staggered at this silliness.

I reckon that there were sound problems during The Who
set. It will be interesting to see if they recorded it
on multitrack and can re-mix it for the DVD or whether
it was mixed on the fly.

But the campaign's real work starts now.
Uns.