From: Dr. John Hagelin <developm...@...>

download.globalco/0D1FFBB4.jpgdownload.globalco/0D1FFBDA.jpgdownload.glo\
balco/0D1FFC00.jpg

Dear Meditators, Sidhas and Governors,

By now you have probably heard that the 6,000 tickets
for the upcoming April 4th Benefit Concert sold out
within minutes of going on public sale! This has caused
some confusion and backlash because as it turns out the
Radio City Music Hall facility only holds 600 people.

As a result, there is no room for most of the 6,000
people who bought tickets, only for 600. As the Laws
Of Nature would have it, that happens to be the *exact*
number of people still remaining in the TM movement,
so everything is fine. We plan on keeping the money
so kindly contributed to the David Lynch Foundation
by the other 5,400 ticket purchasers, but we will
compensate them by giving a substantial 10% discount
on Raja Raam's new book "The Vedic Physiology
Of Rock 'N Roll" when and if it comes out.

This seeming episode of bad planning was thus
nothing of the sort. It was an example of how the
Laws Of Nature intervene when something is not
quite right. And it has a benefit that now all of the
Rajas attending don't have to leave their crowns and
robes at home to hide who they are. They can appear
at the concert in all their cosmically resplendent
finery, certain that no members of the News media
will be there to photograph them.

As reported earlier, the initial press coverage of
the concert has already more than doubled the number
of people calling our centers and wanting to learn
the TM® technique. Those four new meditators will
be given complimentary passes to the concert, as
long as they stand outside in the lobby and don't
try to mingle with the chosen.

Also as reported earlier, in anticipation of this
new wave of interest in the TM technique, we have
upgraded the www. TM. org servers to support the
expected increased volume. They can now handle up
to ten people visiting the site worldwide a day.

As you may know, we base our course fees primarily
on the "cost of service" we provide. The more service
we provide, the more it costs. Therefore the reduced
course fees mentioned in the previous press release
are only temporary, and we will make up for it by
nickle-and-diming all these new meditators to death
in future years. We are even considering charging for
breathing, because as the Maharishi Effect continues
to enliven the air, it will become more healthful *to*
breathe.

Please share this Gigormously Global Good News
with your family, friends and associates. You will be
doing them a Gigormously Global Great Service for
which they will be forever Gigormously Grateful.

Jai Guru Dev

John Hagelin
National Director

®Transcendental Meditation and TM are registered trademarks
licensed to Maharishi Vedic Education Development Corporation,
a 501(c)(3) non-profit educational organization.