seems like John's lies were so obvious and the slander so apparent that even he
couldn't overcome his lust for new patients and their open wallets to pull this
off.

oh and Sal-- i am truly sorry i misspoke earlier when i said that there were
just three stooges of the new millennium here (barry, Vaj, and Curtis)-- make
that four...