--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Rory Goff" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
<snip>

> On the other hand, I may very well be wrong on all counts, and I
> will be just as happy if that is so. <snip>

At the risk of again being dubbed conspiratorial or insane, I'd like
to explain this a bit more. Conventional reality is a great movie
(or perhaps billions of movies), but it *is* just a movie. It has
been pretty clear (to me anyhow, since about 1984) that *this*
everyday world is not the only such realm there is. The so-
called "transcendent" actually appears to consist of almost
innumerable strata of vibratory realms, with a virtually infinite
number of intelligent beings therein. Many of these beings interact
with us here constantly. (Indeed, from some PsOV they are "inside"
us, and we are "inside" them.)

Some beings on this planet are apparently in favor of everyone here
accessing their innate loving power of manifesting, while others are
apparently in favor of keeping everyone here in the vibrations of
hatred, us-them division, violence, and fear.  The best way to tell
who is who? "By their fruits ye shall know them."  But the big joke
is, even this is a subtle us-them vibration! It is all Us. :-)