--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Duveyoung <no_re...@...> wrote:

I think what strikes me most is the pretentiousness of the whole thing. I mean
the fact that Raja Nader Ram has to keep up this pretense (along with some of
the other big names) that he is actually functioning from the home of all the
laws of nature, GMWAS, (that means 'gage me with a spoon').

Perhaps and most likely he is indeed functioning from a 'faint awareness' of
the home of all the laws of nature, but established IN it, doubtful, to say the
least!  Why not just be candid and up front with who you are, it's refreshing...