On Apr 3, 2009, at 11:13 AM, raunchydog wrote:

What to do? Swami Rama is dead and Vaj has gone into silence contemplating a body part. Since I can't get them to answer my questions, I'll answer myself. Anyone can chime in. Inquiring minds want to know.

I was out of posts.

A couple of questions for you RD, while we're at it:

Do you understand the difference between nondual contemplation and introspective samadhi-style meditation?

Which represents "the highest first"?

Do you understand the different styles of samadhi in nondual contemplation and introverted samadhi and the different results of each?

How are these practiced in the Vedanta tradition?

What are the advantages of each?

What are the disadvantages of each?