Reps Paul, Frank introduce bill to legalize industrial hemp

http://tinyurl.com/c8jqsk

I have been very disappointed at Obama's not being supportive about legalizing
pot -- if only to save our country from billions spent to maintain the policing
and incarceration efforts.  My opinion is that Obama doesn't want to be
ridiculed by the vicious rightwing with racial epithets of "see, you elect a
N-word, and what do you get?"

So, I understand, Mr. Obama, yes, I do, but, HA!, now you've got a real
problem.  If you support the growing of hemp, then the cops won't be able to
spot the pot growing as easily, and hemp will be grown in every yard as a
decorative plant cuz it's low maintence, and what's a cop to do with hundreds
of houses with pot-esque plants growing?  No way can law enforcement AFFORD the
processing necessary to sort out the hemp growers from the pot growers.

So, if Obama supports this bill for hemp, I'll take that as a read on his "true
stance" about pot. Yay! If he drags his heels on this bill, then he's sold out
to booze, alcohol and forestry industries.....and increasingly, these days, the
prison industry which thrives on the regular supply of African Americans
targeted by the cops.

Edg