>From a friend:

What a magical night. Sheryl Crowe sang My Sweet Lord, Paul
McCartney played about 12 songs & Ringo about 4. It was a
sensational evening. Jerry Seinfeld did stand up & Howard Stern
told the story of his mother learning to do TM.

Kenny Ross was her teacher. Fred & Shelley Gratzon, Ron Bovard,
Sheila, Ken. Dennis Ramondi, Susan, Burt ... and a legion of others
convened at the Marriott they ware staying in for our party.

Ben Harper, Moby & Paul Horn were all amazing.

Jerry Jarvis was there, Paul Faureso, Steve Collins Jane Allon. It
was an experience of a lifetime. All the performers told stories
about Maharishi if they had personal contact with him. Liz's
daughter, Claire Howard, was there reporting for Rolling Stone.

I wanted to get this all down before the excitement wore off. David
Lynch & Laura Dern MC'd the whole show. The film clips were flawless

We're back in the vanguard. I think there's a new wave of
meditators coming.
Gotta rest. Paul McCartney is a master.

Love,
Kath