Arhata,

Your post, below, is a "hate joke."  It makes fun of women for what is
essentially their best quality -- the ability to know their emotional field
with a clarity men know not of.

I'm probably going to get in trouble with women in this essay, but here I go.

A man can remember thoughts he had years ago, but only a few -- out of the
millions he had, but a woman can remember emotions she had like a history
professor, like an idiot savant, like men remembering a sports score.

And woe unto civilization if women were built differently.  They constantly
remind men that the tender feeling level is the place to reconnoiter in order
to find out if something's amiss.  If that level is uneasy, something must be
fixed, and if it's not fixed, LOOK THE FUCK OUT.

How do you spell DOOM -- living only in the desert of conceptuality.  Women are
the oasis that calls to the minds of men and reminds them that all they think
comes to naught if this heart value is not satisfied.

Ask any of the millionaire men who get divorced what all their power and logic
did that mattered in this regard. If one doesn't take care of the tender
feeling level, one is on a pogo stick in a race against a Lamborghini.

Women know the tender feeling level, and most of them cannot abide any
"largish" disturbances in THE FORCE.  They have an "emotional cop" inside them
that HAS TO note the infractions as they get created by the marauding
conceptualists.

Ask any man if he wants to come home to a wife who's chewing on a burped up bit
from twenty years ago.  Ask him if that bit is still a raw nerve in her being
twanged like Arjuna's Gandiva.  Ask a man if such a woman is a force to be
reckoned with.

To me, if anything, women should be made fun of for NOT tending to the tender
feeling level.  When a woman does something she knows isn't jiggy with her
heart, that's like a man putting false data into a computer....both know that
sooner or later things are going to crunch to a jarring halt.

So, women of the world -- police yourselves better -- get women to recognize
the almost absolute life-supporting dynamic for which they are resonating
experts.  Take up your power with the confidence that men show when they park
their brand new $60,000 truck in the driveway.  Strut yer stuff ladies -- make
it so obvious that you ladies are no longer going to be putting up with the men
who will pooh pooh any woman's intuitions.  Stop holding things in.  Make it
known that the tender feeling level must be satisfied -- and that means the
woman's feelings change for the better, and they may not be able to predict
what will make that happen -- but they'll know it when it arrives.

Men: don't try to force a woman to explain her emotions.  Women: don't let the
men divert your holy cause with conceptual baubles -- "Oh, Honey, here's a two
caret diamond party ring. Now doesn't that make up for my affair?"  Tell the
clod, "Nope!" but take the ring just to ram it home that he's not paying
attention to the real problems.

Not that a man cannot conceptually augment a woman's understanding about some
situation and thereby have her say, "Oh, never mind." And the emotion will drop
off her radar.

Yes, that can happen.  For instance:  "No, Honey, I didn't take the job,
because they wanted someone to come in and kick ass and fuck over folks right
and left, so don't worry about how I'll be coming home to you.  Instead, I'm
going to take that job where there's true hearts concerned for all the
employees welfare."

Now that example is an extreme, right?  It shocked the men here, right?  But,
FUCKING A -- that's what this world needs: women calling their men on the kind
of shit they're willing to put up with and heap upon others for a buck -- women
who know how it roils the lives of a man's loved ones when he brings the
negativity of the office home to the hearth.

If you've ever worked in a large corporation, you know many times you heard
someone say, "He's on the warpath today, so don't get in his way."  (Yes, we
know how unfair it is that a woman is a bitch if she's like this.)  And those
folks who abide by a man's semi-controlled rage in the workplace are as if
saying, "Fuck all you families out there -- it ain't good business if the
employees aren't whipped to their max outputs, and we just don't care how that
man of yours feels when he gets home to you.  This angry boss gets to shit on
anyone today."

Women feel that about a man when he enters the house.  They feel his fatigue,
the crosses he was forced to bear, the heap of emotional sinning he piled up
that day -- his shame -- a shame that he doesn't even know well enough to put a
finger on it conceptually.

When a man comes home like that, he's needing triage bigtime, and that's cuts
into the woman's ability to do all the other family activities with the light
heartedness that family activities require.

The Veda speaks about the purity of women being the foundation of culture.  The
tender feeling level is the Geiger counter that women use to measure the
tamasic radiation of the environment.

And, sad to say, it's Kali Yuga.  The women of today's world have had to bear
the acts of men for thousands of years, and the toll has been taken. They are
blunted.  They don't handle all the problems of the tender feeling level,
because men have told them to shut the fuck up.  They are threatened with
survival issues if they expect their men to be less stressed from work
conditions.  (Honey, if I said that to the boss, he'd fire me on the spot.  I
just have to put up with his abuse, cuz we need the money.)

Men: your job is to focus on how your woman feels.  You fucking know what I'm
talking about.  As you attend, her banged up heart's callouses will begin to be
shed.  She'll amp up her sensitivities and you and she will have to increase
your connectivity, your intimacy, your communication skills.  And it is a long
long road to trod.

But there's no other road worth traveling.  No pot of gold can match the gold
of a happy woman's aura.  No power outside the home can match the power of a
happy woman when she bathes the family with love. A man can order a million men
to the battle lines, but only a woman can help men prevent the wars within that
are the basis for the wars without.

One thing about the joke:  in real life, the woman at the Pearly Gates would
ask the man to conceptually delineate almost any emotion -- not how to spell a
word -- that would be true revenge, that would be giving the guy a really hard
challenge.  One that we all need to face if we are to enter a heavenly
relationship with our ladies who can truly see what is important to see.

Edg