--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, satvadude108 <no_re...@...> wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Vaj <vajradhatu@> wrote:
> >
> > On Apr 11, 2009, at 1:20 PM, do.rflex wrote:
> > >
> > > Watch: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jbEXr9-5UjI
> >
> >  From my pet reading siddhi I get the following:
> >
> > The transcendental lord has come. His star is in the ascendant
> > and is newly appeared! He will appear any day now, lest the
> > evil Barr-ee causes the age of darkness to continue in the
> > land of Jersey. Be prepared now. Listen! I am talking! You'd
> > better be listening! The evil Barr-ee has come to block the
> > rajas, the transcendence in schools and the caste system of
> > evolutionary natural law! Go, be with the two times twenty,
> > the perfected flyers and abhor all those who block ye way!
> >
> > Or something like that.
>

> Listen to it again and block out the background traffic
> noise. It sounds like the black cat is is softly singing a
> hilarious parody of Sexy Sadie.

It's a cult thang. The black cat is obviously
a follower of the evil Barr-ee and is quietly
chanting demonic Buddhist to protect itself
from the feline blowhard.

Either that or the black cat is so quietly
amused by the posturing silliness of the old,
senile cat that it is busting a gut trying
not to break into laughter.

Whatever. Unlike Vaj, I never got the "pet
reading siddhi" and don't know exactly what
the black cat is thinking. The important
thing is, however, that no matter how the
old, senile cats howls and hisses, the
black cat ain't going nowhere.