Grate.swan,

Hmmm.

Again, it comes down to the meaning of a single word.  Always, it seems, when
we really want to know something, there's not a dictionary that can satisfy.

What does this word "agree" mean?

Whenever I read scriptures or the writings of gurus, I cannot help  but
resonate frequently.  So much is so clearly there behind the metaphors in
almost any attempt to grok the basis of existence, that I find it difficult to
believe that they are not, each and all,  talking about the same
thing/non-thing.

If Christ gave His sermon on the mount in ancient Asia -- what Taoist's  foot
would not be set to tapping?  When a Kabbalist speaks of Ein-sof, isn't the
Dali Lama nodding like a bobble-head on the tuck and roll of a low-rider's '64
Chevy on a cobblestone road?

I mean, ask any mathematician about zero. It's not like zero's trying to trick
anyone into thinking it's a number like all the other numbers.  There is not a
"secret sect" of number jockeys eschewing the transcendental nature of zero and
calling for it to be seen as having some sort of value.

Or a stawberry for that matter.  Where are the hoards describing it as very
much like broccoli instead of much more like kiwi?

To me, agreement is a ballpark entered.

Edg