> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "raunchydog" <raunchydog@> wrote:
> <snip>
> > Chi Chi loves Tu Tu
>
> How utterly gorgeous.
>
> I've had parakeets (budgerigars). They're neat-looking, but
> nowhere near as spectacular as your guys.
>
> Parrot-type birds' social instincts are so cool. My budgies
> would sit on the earpiece of my glasses and preen my eyebrows.

Amazing, isn't it? How delicately and precisely a bird uses its beak. When I'm
in the mood for it, I let Chi Chi preen my eyebrows and sometimes my ears (it
tickles a lot) but I think he uses ear preening as an excuse to suddenly undo
an earring, even though he knows I'll object by shaking him off. Little
stinker. Even I can't get an earring off as fast as he can. Amazing.