--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Duveyoung <no_re...@...> wrote:

> Judy,
>
> I could easily respond to your post, and the issue is
> important, and you have spotlit some nuances that need
> clarification, but you didn't react to my sincerely
> meant attempt to understand your meaning of the word
> "empathy" except to smack me gratuitously,

"Gratuitously"?? Go back and read your most recent
post demanding that I respond to your question about
empathy, and then tell me my smack was "gratuitous."

Do you even know what "gratuitous" means?

"not called for by the circumstances  : UNWARRANTED"

> and so, hey, you simply do not fucking deserve a
> response to your post below.

I couldn't care less whether you respond to what I
pointed out regarding your argument against same-sex
marriage. The issue is whether you feel your
argument "deserves" a defense. It isn't me you're
punishing if you don't provide one.