--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Kirk" <kirk_bernha...@...> wrote:

> Not to be a punk or anything but how many of them do
> you all think fuck each other? After I quit Purusha
> I learned of many abhorrent goings on.

Now that's interesting. I don't remember this
particular subject having come up before.

I would bet not only that homosexual relation-
ships are common, but that they are done in a
state of almost total denial. That is, the
people involved can't admit even to each other
what they are doing to each other.

I used to see a similar behavior pattern among
the supposedly-celibate guys working on staff
at Seelisberg and on courses in Europe, but in
a heterosexual way. These guys would see a
woman they liked and seduce her with the olde
"I know that I should be celibate but you're
just soooo beautiful" routine. And after one
or two rolls in the hay, they would forget
the women.

Not just drop them, FORGET them. Ask these guys
three weeks later if they had ever had a sexual
relationship with this woman, and they would
not only deny it, but deny it "truthfully,"
from their point of view. They had so completely
put it out of their minds that to them it was
as if it had never happened. And then they would
run the exact same number on another course a
month or two later.

Once one of these scumbags did this to a female
friend of mine. I happened to be on a course in
the same town, and so we talked about it when
he dumped her. So I took her with me and we
confronted the guy together, in person, and he
denied to BOTH of us that anything had ever
happened between him and the woman in question.
Blew her mind. She stood there in total and
complete shock, partly because the scumbag in
question was one of Maharishi's "favorites"
at the time.

That's why I think that this would be how homo-
sexual relationships, if they are present,
would work themselves out. Everyone knows that
they are somehow "bad," so the guys would have
to first talk themselves into it by pretending
to be "swept away" by emotion or something of
the sort. And then my bet is that the next morn-
ing they would do the olde "college girl the
morning after balling the entire football team"
routine and say, "I don't remember a thing."
Within a week they would have convinced them-
selves that it never happened.

This is pure speculation, based on dozens and
dozens of hetero assignations I saw go down in
"course environments." I was never on Purusha
and never would have been, so I don't know for
sure that the guys get it on with each other.
But based on how these *same* people (many of
the "course leader" slimeballs later went on
to join Purusha) around women, I can't believe
that they would act any differently around men.

I'm speaking so far about Purusha. With regard
to the pundits, I would expect somewhat similar
behavior, based on Indian guys I have worked
with in the computer world. Many of them were
basically being treated as slaves by relatives
who had brought them to the U.S. and gotten
them jobs for which they charged the company
$75-150 an hour, but they were then paying the
Indian guys $15-25 an hour, and putting them up
at the local YMCA. So these guys didn't really
have the money to go out with women, and from
time to time there would be rumors of some of
them having gotten it on together at the Y.
The reaction? Always total denial, even when
someone had walked in on them and seen them.