"Mel Gibson's Wife Files for Divorce
Monday, April 13, 2009
filed under: moms are talking about

People.com: Mel Gibson's wife of nearly 30 years, Robyn Moore, has
filed for divorce, PEOPLE has confirmed.

meldivorce270.jpg

Getty Images
The couple released the following statement Monday: "Throughout our
marriage and separation we have always strived to maintain the privacy
and integrity of our family and will continue to do so."

Moore, 53, citing irreconcilable differences, is seeking joint
physical and legal custody over their minor child, Thomas, 9,
according to court papers. She is also seeking spousal support and
attorney's fees, and is asking the court to deny her husband any
spousal support."

Maybe she just got tired of watching too many bad movies.

And for the rest of us, esp. Curtis...

"LOS ANGELES – Rock music producer Phil Spector was convicted Monday
of second-degree murder in the shooting death of a film actress at his
mansion six years ago, a verdict that will send him to prison for at
least 18 years barring a successful appeal.

A Superior Court jury returned the verdict after about 30 hours of
deliberations. The jury had the option of choosing involuntary
manslaughter, but did not do so.

The panel also found Spector guilty of using a firearm in committing a
crime."

It's about time.  He practically gives them a conviction on
a silver platter, and those idiots out there can't do better
than a hung jury the first time.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: