--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Kirk" <kirk_bernha...@...> wrote:

> Not to be a punk or anything but how many of them do you all think fuck each
> other? After I quit Purusha I learned of many abhorrent goings on.

Not to be a punk or anything, but how amny celibate male religious types
of ALL persuasions, including Japanese Zen Buddhists, do you think indulge
in that kind of thing?

THe rationale for the Japanese is that its "relations with WOMEN" that are a
no-no
not relations with men, and it was traditional for the Zen monastaries to room
the accolytes across the hall from teh senior monks for easier access.

Of course, Tibetan Buddhists, and Indian Hindu monks would NEVER indulge in that
kind of "abhorrent goings on..." just the Japanese Zen types and the Catholic
types, but not Tibetan or Hindu, nosireee.

L.