TurquoiseB wrote:
> Since it appears that the only person on this
> forum who noticed the caveats that I put into
> my posts on the subject of guru-bhakti in big
> capital letters that Judy (typically) mistook
> for shouting, I will spell out what my insertion
> of the phrase ON ONE LEVEL meant...

There is one big problem with this thread - Barry
apparently has had no personal experience with
'Bhakti' Yoga or 'Guru' Bhakti.

I seriously doubt that he has ever had a teacher
that he loved. From what I've read, Barry has has
an antagonistic relationship with all his teachers:
Marshy and the Rama Lenz.

So, it's not surprising that he has so many
questions and misconceptions, and it's also pretty
obvious that he doesn't intend on discussing
this subject in a meaningful way - it's just
another Barry setup, to see what Judy says.

For Barry, it's all about Judy - that's why he
is here.

Road Trip Mind:
http://www.ramalila.net/RoadTripMind/index.html

From: Uncle Tantra
Subject: Two simple questions for the bhakti
supporters
Newsgroups: alt.meditation.transcendental
Date: Sun, Mar 16 2003
http://tinyurl.com/cz92zq

These questions aren't necessarily trolls, by
the way. They are just two rather fundamental
questions that never seem to "come up" in and
around spiritual organizations that believe
strongly in the value of bhakti...

From: Uncle Tantra
Subject: Bhakti II
Newsgroups: alt.meditation.transcendental
Date: Tues, Mar 18 2003
http://tinyurl.com/dgvq2t

This is a repost because it doesn't seem to
have made it to Google, despite the fact that
several later posts have, and I'm kinda curious
how Judy will answer...

From: Judy Stein
Subject: Re: Two simple questions for the bhakti
supporters
Newsgroups: alt.meditation.transcendental
Date: Sun, Mar 16 2003
http://tinyurl.com/cz92zq

Amazing. He thanks those who have commented on
bhakti for their interesting comments, so
presumably he's *read* those comments, yet he
still asks two questions that are utterly
meaningless *in light of* those comments...