  From: Vaj
  To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Thursday, April 16, 2009 5:30 PM
  Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] Buddhism on the "rise"

  On Apr 16, 2009, at 5:16 PM, nablusoss1008 wrote:

    According to recent reports, members of Pulguksa Temple in North Kyongsang
Province, one of the nation?s oldest temples, were found last week to have run
an illegal golf practice range within its compound for three years.

  I knew it was only a matter of time till the evils of golf hit the Buddhist
world. What's next, bowling and Bingo?