On Apr 16, 2009, at 5:50 PM, Richard J. Williams wrote:

Critics call tea partiers an irrational minority,
their movement a sign of a conservative power
vacuum.

Hmmm. Let me see. The first Boston Tea Party was against tax without representation...so the claim of needing a new Tea Party kinda doesn't make sense since all Americans have representation...

Maybe these Tea Parties are caused by children who were 'left behind' in their school studies? I say we round them up and provide them with standard GED materials so they can learn grade school history!