enlightened_dawn wrote:
> i am not an advocate for the Tamil Tigers.
> perhaps you should read the article though.

You got on the wrong side of this one, so perhaps
YOU should learn to read. In your zeal to discredit
Vaj, you made yourself look like an idiot. There's
been no mass murder or ethnic cleansing 'in the
name of Buddhism'. I hope Judy takes you to task.
But it's really sad to note the silence from all
the other FFL informants. What a crew!