You mention 'Presidential Blackmail' - it's somewhat known what 'blackmail
there was
on the Bushes, and the obvious one on Clinton - what's the inside scoop on
Obama?
Or is he clean from blackmail? I don't have the answer.....yet?  Anyone suspect?

      Much buzz this morning on progressive talk about the dismay of Obama

saying prosecutions against those who employed torture being "off the

table" after the administration released memos showing how torture was

used during the Bush administration.  Many posited that the military

industrial complex has Obama blackmailed (as they seem to do to every

president).  We should scream bloody murder and also wake up your

apathetic neighbor and coworker.  Time to be provocateurs.   Call your

Congressman.  Post comments on the White House blog.  Hold Obama's feet

to the fire.