Hello Turq. Yes, it was created in the unbounded bliss of the "vacuum state"
(early 80's retro) as infinite correlation reminded me of the "Ample Breasts"
spoof several years regarding the characteristics of King Tony's desired
consort.

I have been away from the group for about three years and thought I would join
again and see what is going on (much of the same....:).

Based on the responses to my "proclamation", my guess is that King Tony never
never did get a hold of any ample breasts. He's getting on - he'll need to get
to them soon.

Hope you're doing well,
Science