Bhairitu wrote:
> They should probably take the valium out
> of the chemtrails then. It makes people
> fat. Not all fat people overeat but you're
> a meditator and should know that being
> competent with ayurveda, yes?

Yes, and as a meditator, I know that oxygen
consumption is reduced when I meditate, so
that would mean less valium I take in. But,
I could also counter the valium effect by
getting an increase in the soma in my gut.
And, with the seratonin increase from TM,
I will feel real good most of the time.

> As for Arby's there isn't one nearby though
> an Indian restaurateur I know own 5 of then
> in another California city. While you're at
> it lay off those prairie dog soufflés.

What, and pass up all that good roadkill?