Then tell us here what it is. I hate navigating away from here. I am too
attached to leave. Sorry.

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: beno beno
  To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Wednesday, April 22, 2009 2:26 PM
  Subject: [FairfieldLife] Are Runes, Astrology and Other Ancient Paths
Connected?

        I have discovered, over the course of 24 years, a new system of
metaphysics that combines and sythesizes all of the following into one great
whole, like pieces of a great jigsaw puzzle: astrology, tarot, I Ching, runes,
the Tolkin (Mayan calendar), the Enneagram, Wm. B. Yeates' "A Vision",
"Messages From Michael" on soul age, and even blood type analysis, DNA, amino
acids and proteins. This is the Rosetta Stone of ancient mysteries. I even
calculate all my own values and show how they match with currently accepted
values. Please, take a look:
        http://logos.13gems.com/
        Note: This is NOT nor ever will be a commercial site.
        beno

        "If your words don't startle the crowd, you will fall into the streams
of the commonplace."--Blue Cliff Record (Ch'an [Zen] Buddhist scripture)