On Apr 23, 2009, at 7:19 AM, Peter wrote:

This clip always blows my mind. At least David does his sincere best to recover the situation. Raga E is the shocking aspect. Here is a man so intellectually bankrupt that he can't even explain the concepts he's talking about beyond slogans and buzzwords. It appears that he isn't even aware of how he comes across as a total fool. How far gone do you have to be not to be aware of your impact on others?

The thing is this "far gone" disjointedness is present in almost all the official representatives. It's not an isolated thing. Even Hagelin, who was once enjoyable to listen to, has begun to do the Marshy-castrato thang. The only parallel I can think of is in sci-fi movies where some extraterrestrial infection or organism takes over the crew and everyone's personality changes. Stepford meditators.