Duveyoung wrote:
> Anyone else having their posts take about an hour or two before they appear
> here at FFL?  That's been my experience for two days running now.
>
> I often wonder if Yahoo sees their groups service as a big waste of money and
> not generating the ad-dollars they want, so they refuse to upgrade the
> environment, never fix the search function, never fix the double-posting burp
> that often happens here, and often the whole gizmo simply doesn't work for
> hours at a time -- several times per year.  If it was making money, they'd
> have spruced it up by now.
>
> So, yeah, as has been asked here, I also ask: do we have a backup of all the
> Yahoo posts such that we could transport it to another venue if FFL gets shut
> down by a legal attack from the TMO?
>
> Edg
Sometimes when they're experiencing problems they mention it no the blog
which you can access at the top of the Fairfield Life web page but today
it doesn't mention anything.

For more than a decade Sillyconned Valley has been hiring kids to do the
work since people with experience are considered too expensive.  It's a
wonder anything works that way.