--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "guyfawkes91" <guyfawke...@...> wrote:

> > William Goldstein contacted Natel, asking that the two unpublished
> > chapters of MMY's Gita be removed from my webserver. When Natel
> > called me, I wasn't near a phone, so they left a message and shut
> > off my Internet connection.
>
> Any more heavy handedness out there that needs to be reported?
> Dates and names are useful. It seems to have started recently.

The incident with me happened a month or two ago.

> I didn't even know about the unpublished chapters of MMY's Gita.
> That's extremely interesting. What's in them that they didn't want
> the world to know?

I don't know; I didn't read them. A link to them was posted on FFL, and I put
them on my server because that's what I do with interesting TM-related stuff
that comes my way. I will no longer be a source for those files, but there's
probably someone else on FFL who can get them to you, if you want to read them.