On Apr 24, 2009, at 1:28 AM, TurquoiseB wrote:

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "shempmcgurk" <shempmcg...@...> wrote:

This of course is nonsense (but what else would you expect
from a retired postal worker? You know what they say about
"going postal").

May I suggest that it is best to humour Mr. Manning (or
do.rflex as he calls himself) and play along with him.
When he insists to you that he lives in Brazil, please
agree with him. Indeed, tell him that you will be happy
to meet with him the next time you're in Sao Paolo or
wherever it is that his psychosis will tell you he lives.

I see that Nabby passed the torch of insanity
and meanspiritedness to Shemp before he left.

It's a tough job, but somebody's
gotta do it.

Sal