--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, grate.swan <no_re...@...> wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Duveyoung <no_reply@> wrote:
> >
> > Grate Swan,
> >
> > I'll reply to your post.  Several others have elbowed me, er, it
was me wasn't it? -- for having some sort of high-hatting snobby
attitude about strip club dancers.  And your post seems to meta-talk
about the "kind of folks" into which my detractors would group me, so
maybe you and I can have an actual discussion about this set of issues
without getting personal as Turq did.

> > Whenever I left a bar or strip club, believe me, no one inside them
thought I was high hatting.  I look into a person's eyes, and they
usually look back and see my heart there.  I look at almost all people
as being victims of the world's marauders,

> >and a girl in a strip club is almost always someone who has been in
some deep psychological straits.

> That appears to be based on your speculation and perhaps intuition.
Which may over time have been found to be good truth baromoters for
yourself. However, there is no reason for me to gauge truth by such.

> I can think of a number of reasons why the truth may be opposite of
what you propose. First, it takes some bit of self-confidence, and non-
attachment to get naked in front of strangers. Though  most strip clubs
appear to be merely topless not fully nude. I imagine (which is only
that) there may be a well cultured sense of "I am not the body"
developed amongst dancers. And not being much affected by others
opinions. Far more healthy traits than many long term meditators
display.

More likely "I am ONLY my body" I'd have thought?