> <snip>
> > My point, Lawson, is that you dodged
> > the question, as did Judy. She said
> > something completely different, and
> > *claimed* that she had answered the
> > question.
>
> Here's what I said to Geeze, before I had
> even seen Barry's demand:
>
> > We all make our best guess on the basis of our
> > intellect and experience. We may have somewhat similar
> > experiences of the externals, but we may interpret
> > those experiences differently. Maybe we're right,
> > maybe we're wrong. But to suggest only *one*
> > interpretation is a function of using one's noggin
> > makes no sense. You don't have any more of a lock on
> > The Truth than the TMers do.
> > >
> > I don't "believe" much of anything; that's why I refer
> > to my support of TM and its teachings as working
> > hypotheses.
>
> <snip>
> > All that you would be doing is admitting
> > the *possibility* that you could be
> > wrong, and I don't think you can do it.
> >
> > That's my theory.
> >
> > Prove me wrong.
>
> Done.

NOT done.

Type the words:

> <snip>
> > My point, Lawson, is that you dodged
> > the question, as did Judy. She said
> > something completely different, and
> > *claimed* that she had answered the
> > question.
>
> Here's what I said to Geeze, before I had
> even seen Barry's demand:
>
> > We all make our best guess on the basis of our
> > intellect and experience. We may have somewhat similar
> > experiences of the externals, but we may interpret
> > those experiences differently. Maybe we're right,
> > maybe we're wrong. But to suggest only *one*
> > interpretation is a function of using one's noggin
> > makes no sense. You don't have any more of a lock on
> > The Truth than the TMers do.
> > >
> > I don't "believe" much of anything; that's why I refer
> > to my support of TM and its teachings as working
> > hypotheses.
>
> <snip>
> > All that you would be doing is admitting
> > the *possibility* that you could be
> > wrong, and I don't think you can do it.
> >
> > That's my theory.
> >
> > Prove me wrong.
>
> Done.

NOT done.

Type the words:

> <snip>
> > My point, Lawson, is that you dodged
> > the question, as did Judy. She said
> > something completely different, and
> > *claimed* that she had answered the
> > question.
>
> Here's what I said to Geeze, before I had
> even seen Barry's demand:
>
> > We all make our best guess on the basis of our
> > intellect and experience. We may have somewhat similar
> > experiences of the externals, but we may interpret
> > those experiences differently. Maybe we're right,
> > maybe we're wrong. But to suggest only *one*
> > interpretation is a function of using one's noggin
> > makes no sense. You don't have any more of a lock on
> > The Truth than the TMers do.
> > >
> > I don't "believe" much of anything; that's why I refer
> > to my support of TM and its teachings as working
> > hypotheses.
>
> <snip>
> > All that you would be doing is admitting
> > the *possibility* that you could be
> > wrong, and I don't think you can do it.
> >
> > That's my theory.
> >
> > Prove me wrong.
>
> Done.

NOT done.

Type the words you so carefully snipped:

"There is a possibility that the TM
critics here are right and I am wrong."

and press Send.

THEN you'll be done.

Until you do that, you have not replied
to the test as stated; you have "talked
around it" and evaded responding to it
as stated.

If you honestly consider what you wrote
*equivalent* to "There is a possibility
that the TM critics here are right and
I am wrong," you should have no problem
typing those words in and pressing Send.

Right?

We'll wait.