--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
<mailto:FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com> , "Richard J. Williams"
<willy...@...> wrote:

> > > The new Washington Post/ABC news poll has all sorts
> > > of intriguing numbers in it but when you are
> > > looking for clues as to where the two parties stand
> > > politically there is only one number to remember: 21.
> > >
> Sal Sunshine wrote:
> > And you gotta wonder, what even those 21% are
> > thinking, and what exactly they identify with,
> > in the Party of No.
> >
> Wel, Sal, the Dems control congress, so in a few years
> we will be able to chart *exactly* how successful they
> are at improving the economy. If they fail, we will
> know who didn't do their job - Nobama. >

Lol, what a fucking idiot you are Richard. The Republicans are down and
out for 15 years minimum. There is barely a single policy that you have,
that anyone in the 21st century world is interested in. In fact, the
whole world is laughing at you. Even your own elected officials are
abadoning ship. Your party is dead in the water. It was run on pure
ignorance, and it has no future.
These are not judgements of you or the republicans. You will take it as
such, but these are just the facts.
Eat them up now, and in your brain you will see a change that you will
hate at first, but love later, and you cannot possibly avoid it.

Richard is the baldy guy in this scene. The old bald guy in this scene
represents your future being Richard. Embrace your future self:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rFYFxyMgdZM&feature=related
<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rFYFxyMgdZM&feature=related>

OffWorld