Rick Archer wrote:
> People are entitled to use pseudonyms or
> aliases on FFL. If you happen to figure out
> the real name of someone using an alias,
> please don't publish it.

Now, Rick, let's get this out in the open,
once and for all - do NOT call me 'willytex'
- my name is Richard J. Williams, not 'willy',
not 'wee willy', not 'wanker', not 'dork'.

But you can call me 'Dick', or you can call
me 'Dickie', or you can call me 'Little Dick'.

Really, I am not a 'Little Dick Head', I'm a
'Big Dick Head'. So, I don't mind what anyone
calls me - as long as they call me, and send
me cookies.

I have all of your IP addresses, all your names
and I'm turning them over to a CIA informant
named 'geezer', who is a real 'dick'.

From: Phyllis Sheehan
Subject: Willytex's new name!
Newsgroups: alt.meditation.transcendental
Date: January 23, 2004
http://tinyurl.com/d3tttx

He is responsible for so many departures
of good people from this NG - He shows no
respect to others, so I feel we should no
longer respect him, and maybe he might just
go away...

From: Uncle Tantra
Subject: Re: Willytex's new name!
Newsgroups: alt.meditation.transcendental
Date: January 24 2004
http://tinyurl.com/d3tttx

Factually, Willytex can not be called
"whacky little dick head" because 1) his
real name is Richard Williams, 2) he has
shown evidence of being a *big* dickhead,
and 3) if you really wanted to piss him
off, the names in the past he has reacted
to most strongly were "Wee Willy Wanker,"
"Little Willy," and just "Willy"...

From: ColdBluICE
Newsgroups: alt.meditation.transcendental
Date: January 24, 2004
http://tinyurl.com/d3tttx

...i think i prefer this new name for
willytex..."DORK"...

From: John Manning
Subject: Re: Willytex's (Richard Williams) new name!
Newsgroups: alt.meditation.transcendental
Date: January 24, 2004

Little Dick Richard Williams is an important
"enlightened" person, in his own mind - a
vicious cruel human being in reality...

From: Richard J. Williams
Newsgroups: alt.meditation.transcendental
Date: January 24, 2004

HELP ME! I NEED SOME SPIRITUAL HELP! FOR GOD'S
SAKE, SOMEBODY DO SOMETHING, PLEASE!