do.rflex wrote:
> ...torturing Muslims or denying marriage to
> gay couples. They actually like war, and don't
> like diplomacy. There are a lot of these people."

Thank Gawd! We've still got lots of these people
to keep America safe from the terrorists, but the
U.S. doesn't practice torture.

>From what I've read, Khalid Sheikh Mohammed had
four wives, but I don't know if he was gay or not.

It doesn't matter to me if he's gay or not, or how
many wives he had. But I know he should get a lot
more than water splashed on his face in the shower.

So, I think it was a good thing to make the guy
talk. Now he's going to get the death penalty for
planning, with Osama bin Laden, to bring down the
World Trade Center and murder three thousand
innocent people.

"Khalid Sheikh Mohammed is a prisoner in U.S.
custody for alleged acts of terrorism, including
mass murder of civilians. He was charged on
February 11, 2008 with war crimes and murder by
a U.S. military commission and faces the death
penalty if convicted."

Khalid Sheikh Mohammed:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Khalid_Shaikh_Mohammed