There was a topic a while back on natural colas such as Red Bull and I
mentioned that both Pepsi and Coca-Cola were planning to launch some all
sugar non-high fructose corn syrup products.  Pepsi apparently launched
"Pepsi Natural" a couple months back but I never found it in the area.
They seem to have rebranded the product as "Throwback" which to me has a
bit of a negative connotation.  Do they want it to fail?  I found it at
Target though you might have to look a bit for it as it wasn't bunched
with the rest of the Pepsi products but on an end cap probably due to
the add blitz they've been running.  So if you like an occasion treat of
cola this might be a good alternative and hopefully it will show Pepsi
that dropping HFCS will be a good thing.