--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Vaj <vajradh...@...> wrote:

> On May 11, 2009, at 3:12 AM, emptybill laments:
>
> > Vaj opines:
> >
> > >A Stream Enterer would be roughly equivalent to Brahman
> > Consciousness where one is permanently awake and one has
> > obliterated all the afflictive emotion, one still has some subtle
> > obscurations remaining.  It the "entry level" bodhisattva.
> >

> > This is a statement of amazing ignorance when comparing these two
> > traditions – especially for someone parading themselves here as an
> > authority on buddhist and hindu yogas.
> >
> > In fact, this single statement alone demonstrates and confirms that
> > Vaj is merely a spiritual hack. There is no other conclusion to
> > make other that that this puffed-up and incredibly shallow little
> > "I' parades itself here on FFL solely for self-validation.
> >
> > Maybe we can get one of the administrators to affix a "caveat
> > emptor" behind his name whenever it posts.
> >
> > Even better - maybe I can scare up some real
> > Buddhists to populate this site for a few months.
> >
> > On the other hand, that is a bit of a stretch since all the
> > Buddhists I know would never talk as he talks or act here on the
> > forum in such a way, (except for the personality-distorted or
> > spiritually immature.) Even most of them (19 year olds) would never
> > posture themselves here as he does.
> >

> > It is all ultimately hilarious – what a sham guru he plays himself
> > out to be. This seems to be his most intimate need here and any
> > balanced personality would be ashamed to delivered such posts. But
> > Vaj keeps illuminating us because he truly believes you are all too
> > uninformed to know the difference - so he invents and assigns what
> > he thinks will sound"o-so-esoteric".
> >

> >  Caveat Emptor indeed, folks!
> >

> > Can't we locate some groupies to come here to FFL and narcotize
> > this man's ponderous "I"?
> >

> Thanks for sharing your spiritual maturity Bill and your mind reading
> skills!
>
> Interesting in a post ostensibly about the diminishing of destructive
> emotions, how many decided to share theirs.

Vaj, You don't have negative emotions? You could have fooled me. Just now, you
delivered Emptybill a self-righteous whack for picking on you. You're in no
position to claim moral superiority over anyone,  pretending Buddhist
equanimity just because someone disagrees or calls you on the Buddhist baloney
you try to peddle here. Sheesh, you're starting to sound like Barry.