--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, nablusoss1008 <no_re...@...> wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Peter <drpetersutphen@> wrote:
> >

> > Maharishi was pure Brahman which contained the field of all possibilities,
> > so all the impulses of the Creative Intelligence were lively in his being.
> > Some people saw demons, some saw angels, some saw both. My take on it is
> > that a mind can not create a conceptual model that can resolve the paradox
> > of MMY. Maharishi was completely amazing and beyond my ken. I experienced
> > his darshan as a wonderful black hole! Pure Shiva.....
>
> Nice. Thanks for sharing this !

Ok then, I accept this version as a good explanation of the Darshan of
Maharishi Mahesh Yogi...

If that is the case, why would he have attracted someone to him, like
Bevan...maybe it's just my personal issue, with him...but I never felt that
kind of Darshan from Bevan...
Is it just that the light attracts the dark...or he saw Bevan as just a good
'Yes Man' , and decided he could trust him, to hang in there through thick and
thin...
I've never been able to understand Maharishi's decision to employ people like
Bevan who seemed to move the tone of the TMO towards a kind of fascist
feeling...
R.G.