--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, nablusoss1008 <no_re...@...>
wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, nablusoss1008 no_reply@
> wrote:
> >
> > > "I see Cardinals
> > >
> > > "The Turq"
>

> (Vlodrop, a place The Turq never visited, BTW, but if he did the
Sattwa
> of that place would scare him to death.)

His Holiness (!!) Jigdal Dagchen Sakya Rinpoche on the throne wearing
the Sashu (Sakya Hat) on the throne giving the transmission at Tharlam
Monastery, Lam Dre, Boudha, Kathmandu, Nepal
<http://www.flickr.com/photos/wonderlane/2381472378/sizes/l/>
[His Holiness Jigdal Dagchen Sakya Rinpoche on the throne wearing the
Sashu (Sakya Hat) on the throne giving the transmission at Tharlam
Monastery, Lam Dre, Boudha, Kathmandu, Nepal by Wonderlane.]