--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, enlightened_dawn11 <no_re...@...> wrote:

> oh well, just trying to guess where your arrogance and nastiness come
> from...you suck too, for that matter. you feel pretty special with your nath
> path, huh?

Pretty funny coming from someone who's sole role on this list is to be a
malicious troll and instigator. I was actually responding to Empty Bill's
almost continuously arrogant and trollish posts. If you don't get that, I
suspect the reason is you are just another angry and biased TM person. This
list seems to attract them.

Thanks for adding nothing to the conversation Dawn. Gosh you're good at that!

Should I feel special Dawn?