--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Vaj <vajradh...@...> wrote:

> > FWIW, I thought Richard was kidding.
>
> Who knows with him. What he said didn't even make sense.

Of course he was kidding. Amusing that Vaj doesn't
recognize that he was being parodied (speaking of
having a stick up one's ass).

Richard was mocking Vaj because of Vaj's over-the-
top characterization of Shukra's post as "digital
terrorism."

But maybe, for Vaj, it wasn't over-the-top. Perhaps
someone pointing out that Vaj makes stuff up really
does terrify him.