No worries Dick. Mindfulness Meditation, the Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction (MBSR) 8-week course and Mindfulness Based Cognitive Therapy (MBCT) are available already in most US medical centers and many hospitals very inexpensively or on a sliding scale. MBCT is already covered by insurance companies in Europe for depression (e.g. the UK) and some here in the US. They also have much peer-reviewed science and widely published research to support their widespread use and efficacy.

For those interested in just instruction in deep meditation, a 10-day residential course is given on a donation basis, worldwide. See dhamma.org for more information.

Please pass this on to all your contacts. Thanks in advance. Peace.