--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, bhawani_shank2000 <no_re...@...> wrote:

> This is Pandit Bhawani Shankar Kaushik
> From Allahabad India,
>
> Warmest greetings to all of  you from Allahabad. I hope that you all member
> of this Group are happy and well and doing fine.
>
> I have a question to ask to you people in his group that who is the person
> who is taking care of every thing in the western country.
>
> Like in India we have Griesh Ji Who is taking care of every thing.
>
> All the very best for you all
>
> Jai Guru Dev

*********

The "king" of the TM movement is Dr. Tony Nader, now known as Maharajadhiraj
Raja Ram, who lives in Holland. The prime minister is Bevan Morris -- there are
also about 35 rajas and 12 ministers who aid in administering the movement
worldwide.

If you are interested in TM movement news, the Maharishi Channel broadcasts on
the internet 24 hours/day:

http://news.mou.org/