--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Jason <jedi_sp...@...> wrote:

> Barry, You are totally Crazy. You have the fuckin time
> to write this post.??

Clever of you to notice. Yes, I did.

> Now it's Clear to me that it's you who is the Bully.

I am ecstatic that at least something is
clear to you.

Blame the bully thing on bad parenting.
My daddy Satan tried to teach me how to
be a real demon, but the most I could
ever achieve was terrorizing poor,
defenseless old ladies on FFL. I am
a terrible disappointment to him; he
was hoping that I'd become another
George W. Bush.

So, since I know he'll always be ashamed
of me and I'll never be able to measure
up, I pass the time chanting GO JUDY GO!
And it works, too. She isn't here, is she?

My bet is that she's huddled in a dark
corner somewhere whimpering and licking
her wounds, afraid to come out after the
horrible bullying I inflicted on her.

Are you noticing this, Dad? Didn't I do
good?

> I have not been in here for a long time. What's the
> Max number of posts Limit.?

See? Here's at least one thing that *isn't*
clear to you. The maximum number of posts
per week is 500. Now that you have returned
you are expected to submit at least 100 in
the next couple of days or your posting
privileges will be revoked.

> Maybe you are already enlightened.?? You can afford
> to waste your time.??

Seeking enlightenment is the biggest waste
of time that exists in the universe.

See? Now I'm bullying you. Maybe Dad will
be proud of me yet.

:-)